A skilled Maintenance team is essential to providing a safe and high-quality travel experience, and the Compass team is top-notch. We offer a top-tier pay scale that includes extra compensation for experienced mechanics. Click on the link below for a complete list of open Maintenance positions and to apply online. If your qualifications are a match, we'll call you to schedule an interview.
Compass mechanics enjoy one of the most competitive pay scales in the regional airline industry. Additionally, Compass mechanics are eligible for up to $5,000 in annual retention bonuses. Signing bonuses are offered in select markets.
Maintenance Information Sessions
These invitation-only Information Sessions provide a comprehensive overview of mechanic requirements and expectations. To be considered for an invitation, you must first complete our online application. If your background and 10-year work history are a fit, you'll receive an invitation to an Information Session via email. You will be given the option to choose one of the session dates listed below.
Check back soon for upcoming dates
• Must possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must possess a valid driver's license
• Must have the legal right to accept employment in the United States
• Must be able to provide your own tools
• Must hold an FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
• FCC license helpful, but not required
• Complete and receive a negative result on a DOT pre-employment drug test (position is also subject to random testing)
• Must be able to successfully pass a background screening
• Must be able to work any shift
• Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
• Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Travel Benefits on Delta Air Lines and American Airlines*
Only LAX-based mechanics are eligible for American Airlines travel benefits