We know that you have big goals. At Compass Airlines, you’ll get the training and experience you need to achieve them. Our pilots were hired by some of the most respected airlines in the country. Take a look at our pilot progression to see which airlines our pilots’ transition to. Pilots spend an average of just under three years at Compass before moving on to a major carrier.
Compass first year, First Officer pay is one of the highest in the regional airline industry, at $42.13 per flight hour. Newly hired pilots are offered a $7,500 bonus. Additionally, Compass pilots have the opportunity to earn up to $10,000 for each successful pilot they refer to the company.
Compass offers commuting pilots four paid hotel stays per month.
Pilots hired at Compass receive a PIC EMB1 70/190 type rating upon completion of initial training. Other benefits include:
•Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
•Paid training and complimentary accommodations during training
•ATP-CTP course provided for qualified candidates
•Four paid hotel stays per month for commuting pilots
FIRST OFFICER HIRING REQUIREMENTS
• FAA commercial pilot's license with instrument and multi-engine ratings
• Minimum 25 hours multi-engine
• ATP or R-ATP eligible
• Current first-class FAA medical certificate
• Current ATP written (company covers cost of ATP-CTP for successful candidates) valid passport
• FCC Radio Operator's Permit
• Legal right to work in, and travel freely in and out of, the United States
For questions regarding pilot career opportunities at Compass, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.